Our chalets are based in Courchevel Le Praz (Courchevel 1300) and are all selected to provide only the most comfortable accommodation with the majority of bedrooms being ensuite. Our aim is that your skivo2 holiday is the most enjoyable you have ever had and the quality of your accommodation plays a crucial part in achieving this goal.
Every chalet is staffed with a chef and host with Chalet Roger also having a commis chef as part of the team.
We are delighted that our portfolio now provides en suite facilities in all of the chalets. They all have something unique and special to offer but most importantly, they are all homely and benefit from experienced, approachable staff and a welcoming atmosphere. Supported by the chalet host, your accommodation will always be spotlessly clean and well organised and your chef will produce fabulous meals each day.
All of our chalets are equipped with television, ipod docks, CD and DVD players so please feel free to bring along a personal selection of music and films.
Wi-fi internet it also provided free of charge in all of our chalets (except Yale).
The chalets have a no smoking policy, however, ashtrays are provided on balconies and exterior areas where appropriate. Smoking is not permitted in any other area of the chalet (including bedrooms).
Our portfolio comprises six excellent chalets, virtually all ensuite, based in the beautiful Savoyard village of Courchevel, Le Praz where we have instant access to the world’s biggest ski area – Les Trois Vallées.
A one-way courtesy minibus will continue to run from Chalet Nicola each morning at 8.30am to take guests down to the gondola station. Guests will then make their own way back to the chalet in the evening. You can ski back down a red run to within a 30 second walk of the chalet.
All of our chalets (except Yale) continue to have free wi-fi access for our guests.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Dedicated service of skivo2 staff and managers
- Breakfast consisting of cooked eggs, yoghurt, porridge, orange/grapefruit juice and fresh bread with a selection of jams and honey, fresh fruit bowl, local hams and cheeses, freshly brewed filter coffee or tea (full cooked breakfast on one morning in standard chalets and on 6 mornings in premier service chalets)
- Afternoon tea with hot chocolate and vin chaud each being served one afternoon
- Sparkling wine and crisps/nibbles (5 nights)
- Sparkling wine and canapés (1 night in standard chalets and on 6 nights in premier service chalets)
- High quality evening meal (6 nights)
- Cheeseboard and port (1 night in standard chalets and on 6 nights in premier service chalets)
- Kiddies tea if required (6 nights)
- Carefully selected unlimited high quality red and white wines (including rosé wines in premier service chalets)
- Daily housekeeping (6 days)
- Hairdryers (in premier service chalets)
- Fresh flowers
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Two pillows for every guest
If you wish to ski on your day of departure you are welcome to use a wc in the chalet to change out of your ski gear at the end of skiing. A shower room is left available until 2.30pm if you wish to shower but needs to be prepared for the new incoming guests at this point.