Premier Service Chalet - sleeps 6 to 11 (ideal family chalet or smaller adult group)
- Beautifully furnished luxury chalet
- All bedrooms fully ensuite
- Family bedrooms
- Less than 2 minute walk to gondola station
- Flat screen TV and DVD
- iPod dock
- Heated boot room and ski store
- Amazing open hearth log fireplace
- Free wi-fi internet access
- Views to slopes and gondola station
Murielle is a beautifully appointed chalet apartment which was built in 2006 to a very high standard. It is tastefully decorated throughout, predominantly in oak, and whilst having a modern design still manages to retain traditional Savoyard style. Murielle is on the ground floor of a building containing three chalets but is completely self-contained, apart from sharing the heated boot room and ski store in the basement. It is situated within 125 metres of both gondolas serving Le Praz and is also very close to the village centre and local bars and restaurants.
The chalet easily accommodates a minimum of 6 guests (with the facility to accommodate 3 familes of up to 11 comfortably). It has one twin bedroom with bunk beds, a double bedroom with bunk beds and a further double bedroom with a single bed for you to choose from. All bedrooms are ensuite - 2 with shower rooms and one with bathroom.
There is a generous sized open plan lounge / dining area area with a wonderful sunny south facing aspect looking out to the gondola station and the pistes running back to the village. There is plenty of comfortable seating around an open log fire in the large lounge area with patio doors leading to an outside terrace area. There is also a TV, DVD player and iPod speaker/docking system. There is also a heated boot room with plenty of ski storage.
Open plan sitting room with feature log fire and dining area with patio doors leading on to a piste-facing terrace area.
Bedroom 1 – Double bed, single bed (sleeps 3), with ensuite shower, hand basin, wc
Bedroom 2 – Twin beds, bunk beds (sleeps 4), with ensuite shower, hand basin, wc
Bedroom 3 - Double bed, bunk beds (sleeps 4) with ensuite bath, hand basin and wc
Chalet Murielle is set in the middle of Le Praz giving excellent access to local amenities. It is less than a two minute walk to the gondola station from the chalet. At the end of they day you can ski across the lakeside area straight back to the road which is less than 30 metres from the chalet.
- Premier service
- 7 nights accommodation
- Dedicated service of skivo2 staff and managers
- Breakfast consisting of full cooked selection of bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes etc, yoghurt, porridge, orange/grapefruit juice and fresh bread with a selection of jams and honey, fresh fruit bowl, local hams and cheeses, freshly brewed filter coffee or tea
- Afternoon tea with hot chocolate and vin chaud each being served one afternoon
- Sparkling wine and canapés (6 nights)
- High quality 3 course evening meal (6 nights)
- Cheeseboard and port (6 nights)
- Kiddies tea if required (6 nights)
- Carefully selected unlimited high quality wines, including rosé wines
- Daily housekeeping (6 days)
- Fresh flowers
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Two pillows for every guest