Sleeps 8 – 12
- Set in the heart of Le Praz
- Two minute walk to the gondola station
- All bedrooms fully ensuite, one with jacuzzi bath/overhead shower, one with bath/overhead shower and three with shower rooms
- Free wifi
- Open hearth log fireplace
- Flatscreen TV and DVD
- iPod dock
- Rustic and comfortable
Chalet Maison Beaufort provides comfortable and rustic accommodation and is situated in the centre of the village. It is named after the quiet pretty lane in which it is located.
It was fully renovated by its previous owners whilst retaining a traditional feel. It is an old village house which is full of character and charm, providing cosy and bijou communal living and relaxing space. Four of the bedrooms are spacious with the fifth being comfortably sized and all of which are ensuite.
It is ideally suited to sole occupancy groups.
There is immediate access to the bars, restaurant and shops of the village with the ski lift and piste a few minutes walk away.
Entrance through small boot room
Open plan lounge with log fire
Cosy dining room
Bedroom 1 (Blanchot) – Twin room with ensuite bath, overhead shower, basin and wc
Bedroom 2 (Montagnard) – Double room with large adult bunk beds with ensuite jaccuzi bath, overhead shower, basin and wc
Bedroom 3 (Bergerie) – Double bedroom with single bed, ensuite shower, basin and wc
Bedroom 4 (Roc Tania) – Double bedroom with single bed, ensuite shower, basin and wc
External ski locker
Chef lives in (bedroom on ground floor off chalet of lounge)
Chalet Maison Beaufort is set in the middle of Le Praz giving excellent access to local amenities. It is just over a a two minute walk to the gondola station from the chalet. At the end of they day you can ski across the lakeside area straight back to the road which is less than 50 metres from the chalet.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Dedicated service of skivo2 staff and managers
- Breakfast consisting of cooked eggs, yoghurt, porridge, orange/grapefruit juice and fresh bread with a selection of jams and honey, fresh fruit bowl, local hams and cheeses, freshly brewed filter coffee or tea (full cooked breakfast on one morning)
- Afternoon tea with hot chocolate and vin chaud each being served one afternoon
- Sparkling wine and crisps/nibbles (4 nights)
- Sparkling wine and canapés (2 nights)
- High quality evening meal (6 nights)
- Cheeseboard and port (1 night)
- Kiddies tea if required (6 nights)
- Carefully selected unlimited high quality wines
- Daily housekeeping (6 days)
- Fresh flowers
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Bath and hand towel
- Two pillows for every guest