Private hot tub: Why not relax in the outdoor hot tub after a good day’s skiing. Unwind with a glass of bubbly served by your chalet host and ease away the exercise of the day.
One-way courtesy minibus service: This runs from the chalet each morning (apart from the staff day off) from 8.20/8.30am onwards to take guests down to the gondola station. Guests will then make their own way back to the chalet in the evening. You can ski back down a red run to within a 30 second walk of the chalet.
- Majority of bedrooms ensuite or with private facilities
- Ski back to within one minute’s walk of the chalet
- Free wifi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open hearth log fireplace
- Triple bedroom
- Expansive south facing first floor balcony
- Large flat screen TV and DVD
- iPod dock
- Free wi-fi internet access
The three floor Chalet Nicola is one of the loveliest chalets available in Le Praz and is characterised by the stunning contemporary decorative style and natural wood that is displayed throughout the chalet.
The beautifully finished first floor sitting room is the heart of this chalet and with an open hearth fire creating warmth and cosiness it is a very welcoming place in which to relax at the end of the day. The double height of the sitting room lends the room grandeur but at the same time it is bright and airy with light streaming in from the large windows. There is ample seating provided in the sitting room by a number of two and three seater leather sofas. Two sets of double french windows lead off the sitting room on to a large balcony extending the length of the chalet providing stunning views of the Jean Blanc and Les Brigues pistes running back down to Le Praz. Additionally, there is an extensive dining area with seating for up to eighteen people.
Sleeping fifteen, the seven bedrooms, located on the ground and second floors of the chalet, are all attractively decorated and the majority have the luxury of ensuite or private WCs and power showers.
To soothe those aching muscles after a long day on the slopes why not enjoy the indulgence of the outdoor hot tub with a range of massage water jets whilst enjoying a glass of bubbly in the open air.
Bedroom 1 – Double bedroom with private facilities (accessed from outside the bedroom) – shower, hand basin and wc
Bedroom 2 – Double bedroom with private facilities (accessed from outside the bedroom) – shower, hand basin and wc
Bedroom 3 – Twin bedroom piste facing (with french windows to the garden), fully ensuite with shower, hand basin and wc
Bedroom 4 – Twin bedroom piste facing (with french windows to the garden), fully ensuite with shower, hand basin and wc
Open plan sitting room with piste facing balcony
Bedroom 5 – Triple bedroom piste facing, fully ensuite with shower, hand basin and wc
Bedroom 6 – Twin eaves bedroom with hand basin, sharing 2 showers and a wc with bedroom 7
Bedroom 7 – Twin eaves bedroom with hand basin, sharing 2 showers and a wc with bedroom 6
Outdoor hot tub
The skivo2 ski hire department is situated in Chalet Nicola’s basement
Located in a quiet cul de sac at towards the top of the Alleés des Cerisiers, Chalet Nicola is set near the bottom of the Jean Blanc piste giving excellent access back to the chalet via a red run (Les Brigues) at the end of the day for experienced skiers (one minute’s walk). The Le Praz gondola station is a ten minute “ski boot” walk from the chalet and the village pubs, hotels and shops are a mere 5 minutes saunter away.
Chef and host live out
- 7 nights accommodation
- Dedicated service of skivo2 staff and managers
- Breakfast consisting of cooked eggs, yoghurt, porridge, orange/grapefruit juice and fresh bread with a selection of jams and honey, fresh fruit bowl, local hams and cheeses, freshly brewed filter coffee or tea (full cooked breakfast on one morning)
- Afternoon tea with hot chocolate and vin chaud each being served one afternoon
- Sparkling wine and crisps/nibbles (5 nights)
- Sparkling wine and canapés (1 nights)
- High quality evening meal (6 nights)
- Cheeseboard and port (1 night)
- Kiddies tea if required (6 nights)
- Carefully selected unlimited high quality wines
- Daily housekeeping (6 days)
- Fresh flowers
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Bath, hand and jacuzzi towel
- Two pillows for every guest