Featured: Sauna – relax and enjoy a steam after a hard day’s skiing.
- Luxury chalet with lift to all floors
- All bedrooms fully ensuite with heated towel rails
- Private balconies to all bedrooms
- Free wifi
- Four minute walk to gondola station
- Triple bedroom
- Underfloor heating on all floors
- Contemporary Danish furniture throughout
- Heated boot warmer rack and ski store
- Large flatscreen TV and DVD
- iPod dock and “jack”
- Free wi-fi internet access
- Amazing open hearth log fireplace with glass front
- American fridge providing constant ice cubes, crushed ice and chilled water
Spread over four levels this fabulous property has been very thoughtfully designed with an emphasis on space and quality and was completed in the Spring of 2008 and we are delighted to add it as a new addition to our chalet portfolio for next season. The chalet is set in the heart of the Le Praz village and is located only 200m from the Le Praz and Foret gondola lift stations. This highly desirable chalet has been finished to an extremely high specification and is fitted out with contemporary Danish furniture and fabrics from the Toiles des Soleil. It is within a very short stroll of the main village shopping and leisure facilities and has both beautiful balcony and window views across the Bozel valley and up to the pistes running back down to Le Praz from 1850.
The top floor of the chalet is double height and is dedicated to a plush, spacious and airy open plan sitting room with a feature log fire, plenty of luxurious seating and a dining area that can seat ten. This floor opens out on to balconies at each end of the huge room providing panoramic views of the area. Facilities include a large flat screen TV (with Sky), DVD music system with ipod “jack” and Wi-Fi access.
All bedrooms have private balconies and are fully ensuite with WCs and heated towel rails – bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 have ensuite showers with bedrooms 4 and 5 having ensuite baths with showers fitted above them. There are 2 large garages underneath the chalet and from here there is a lift from the garage level to all floors. We have a sauna for guest use on this level. Naturally there are heated boot racks for a nice warm start to the day along with ski storage in the garage level. Parking is also available in one of the garages and can be pre-reserved.
This is a truly amazing chalet and has to be experienced to be believed!
Ski storage with heated boot warmer rack
Garage with parking
Bedroom 1 – Small twin bedroom (valley facing decking area balcony) with ensuite shower room, hand basin, heated towel rail and wc
Bedroom 2 – Medium sized twin bedroom (piste and village facing balcony) with ensuite shower room, hand basin, heated towel rail and wc
Bedroom 3 – Medium sized twin bedroom (piste and village facing balcony) with ensuite shower room, hand basin, heated towel rail and wc
Bedroom 4 – Large twin, Austrian double or triple bedroom (valley facing balcony) with ensuite bathroom plus over bath power shower, hand basin, heated towel rail and wc – additional “guest bed” stored under one of the twin beds thereby enabling the creation of a triple family room with an Austrian double and single beds
Bedroom 5 – Large twin or double bedroom (expansive piste and village facing balcony) with ensuite bathroom plus over bath power shower, hand basin, heated towel rail and wc – zip and link bed allows rooming combination
Double height open plan sitting room with feature log fire and dining area
Kitchen with “American fridge” providing for constant crushed and cubed ice and chilled water
Located in a quiet road in the main area of Le Praz the chalet is only a couple of minutes walk from the local pubs, hotel, restaurants and shops. Les Jardins de Rosalie is also extremely well placed in relation to the gondola station where experienced skiers can ski back to at the end of the day– only a four minute walk.
Chef and host live out
- Premier service
- 7 nights accommodation
- Dedicated service of skivo2 staff and managers
- Breakfast consisting of full cooked selection of bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes etc, yoghurt, porridge, orange/grapefruit juice and fresh bread with a selection of jams and honey, fresh fruit bowl, local hams and cheeses, freshly brewed filter coffee or tea
- Afternoon tea with hot chocolate and vin chaud each being served one afternoon
- Sparkling wine and canapés (6 nights)
- High quality 3 course evening meal (6 nights)
- Cheeseboard and port (6 nights)
- Kiddies tea if required (6 nights)
- Carefully selected unlimited high quality wines, including rosé wines
- Daily housekeeping (6 days)
- Fresh flowers
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Bath and hand towel
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Two pillows for every guest