- Majority of bedrooms ensuite or with private facilities
- Free wifi
- Two minutes walk to the gondola station
- Ski back to within two minute’s walk of the chalet
- Open hearth log fireplace
- Exceptional sized bedroom can be used as a “family of four” bedroom
- Extensive piste facing balcony
- Flat screen TV and DVD
- iPod dock
During the last few years, Chalet Yalé has proven to be an extremely popular chalet in the skivo2 chalet portfolio due to its location within 100 metres of the gondola station and also, in a huge part, to the exceptionally high standard of accommodation on offer.
This large and extremely airy penthouse apartment encompasses the entire top floor of a huge three storey traditional alpine chalet. The penthouse apartment is accessed via an external flight of stairs and upon arrival in to the chalet a small hallway provides access into a cathedral-like bright and lofty open plan sitting room and dining area. There is also a welcoming open hearth log fire which lends cosiness to the chalet. A particular feature of this spacious chalet is the huge picture windows and large south facing balcony which bestow endless sunshine into the living areas and also provide stunning views over the village and of the runs back to Le Praz.
Leading off the open plan sitting room and dining area are five twin bedrooms, three of which are ensuite with the other two bedrooms forming a small suite which shares a private shower room (along with hand basin and wc) and is ideal for a family group. One of the ensuite bedrooms is of an exceptional size and often accommodates a family of four. All bedrooms are finished to an excellent standard and have stunning views.
The kitchen is also part of the open plan living area. The chalet is equipped with TV, DVD player and iPod dock.
Open plan sitting room, dining room and kitchen
Bedroom 1 – Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room (shower, hand basin and wc)
Room 2 – Twin bedroom with ensuite bath/shower room (bath with shower, hand basin and wc) – exceptionally large sized bedroom
Room 3 – Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room (hand basin, no WC)
Room 4 – Twin bedroom with shared facilities
Room 5 – Twin with shared facilities
(Rooms 4, 5 share shower room, hand basin and wc accessed from both rooms and render them most suitable for families)
External ski locker
Situated directly opposite the ski jump and gondola station this chalet is a mere two minutes stroll away from the lifts which make it ideal for those who prefer to be closer to the gondola station. The main village shops, restaurants and bars are an easy four minute walk away.
Chef and host live out
- 7 nights accommodation
- Dedicated service of skivo2 staff and managers
- Breakfast consisting of cooked eggs, yoghurt, porridge, orange/grapefruit juice and fresh bread with a selection of jams and honey, fresh fruit bowl, local hams and cheeses, freshly brewed filter coffee or tea (full cooked breakfast on one morning)
- Afternoon tea with hot chocolate and vin chaud each being served one afternoon
- Sparkling wine and crisps/nibbles (4 nights)
- Sparkling wine and canapés (2 nights)
- High quality evening meal (6 nights)
- Cheeseboard and port (1 night)
- Kiddies tea if required (6 nights)
- Carefully selected unlimited high quality wines
- Daily housekeeping (6 days)
- Fresh flowers
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Bath and hand towel
- Two pillows for every guest