All prices listed below are per person, per week
Check chalet specifics on individual pages with links at top of price table
Please contact the UK office on +44 (0)1635 278847 or email email@example.com to enquire about current availability
To accommodate some school holiday dates 2 of our chalets are running Wednesday to Wednesday for the first couple of weeks of the season. Please note that Roger and Fontaine will run:
- Wednesday 20 December – Wednesday 27 December 2017
- Wednesday 27 December 2017 – Wednesday 3 January 2018
- Wednesday 3 – Saturday 6 January 2018 (3 night break, no ski instruction included, guests to plan their own transfer to resort on Wednesday 3 January.)
|Date of UK Departure||Nicola | Yale | Maison Beaufort||Roger||Sapin Bleu | Fontaine | Elise | Rosalie|
|Sat 16 Dec 2017||429||n/a||519 (Fontaine n/a)|
|Wed 20 Dec 2017||n/a||729||789 (Fontaine Only)|
|Sat 23 Dec 2017||689||n/a||789 (Fontaine n/a)|
|Wed 27 Dec 2017||n/a||869||959 (Fontaine Only)|
|Sat 30 Dec 2017||809||n/a||959 (Fontaine n/a)|
|Wed 27 Dec 2017||n/a||869||959 (Fontaine Only)|
|Wed 3 – Sat 6 Jan 2018||n/a||200||200 (Fontaine Only)|
|Sat 6 Jan 2018||459||449||599|
|Sat 13 Jan 2018||549||599||659|
|Sat 20 Jan 2018||589||649||719|
|Sat 27 Jan 2018||599||659||729|
|Sat 3 Feb 2018||599||659||729|
|Sat 10 Feb 2018||989||1019||1099|
|Sat 17 Feb 2018||739||779||839|
|Sat 24 Feb 2018||629||699||769|
|Sat 3 Mar 2018||649||739||799|
|Sat 10 Mar 2018||649||739||799|
|Sat 17 Mar 2018||499||559||669|
|Sat 24 Mar 2018||549||599||689|
|Sat 31 Mar 2018||669||699||799|
|Sat 7 Apr 2018||569||609||709|
Included in the package price:
Catered ski chalet accommodation for seven nights with half board for six days (breakfast, afternoon tea and three course dinner with wine – four courses with premium wines in premier service chalets) and self serve breakfast for seventh (Wednesday)
- FREE ski course (5 days @ 2 hours) **
- Carefully selected unlimited house wines
- Nibbles and pre dinner drinks / canapes and champagne (premier service chalets) for six evenings
- Early evening “Kids Teas”provided upon request at no extra charge for six evenings (6.00pm) – please request at the time of booking
- Cots, highchairs, car seats and booster seats provided upon request at no extra charge – please request at the time of booking.
- Dedicated service of skivo2 chalet staff and managers
- All local and accommodation taxes
- Prices for your skiing holiday are in pounds sterling based on twin occupancy of twin/double rooms and triple occupancy of triple rooms – if one person books a twin/double or two people book a triple room then there is an empty bed charge for the unused bed (see below).
** Lessons are two hours duration for five days and are free and included in the price of the holiday. Lessons are organised to include skiers of similar abilities and hence you may find lessons are at different times for members of your groups. However the courses are flexible and if you specifically ask to ski with friends we will do our best to accommodate you. For guests to join our classes we require that a minimum of 3 guests (this includes children) be of the same level for skivo2 to be able to provide inhouse ski tuition for them. If this is not possible we would place the guest(s) with another ski school. This is more likely to happen if the guest is a total beginner or Level 1/2 skier. If, in the most unlikely event, you do not fit in to one of our lessons and another ski school are not able to accommodate you, then you may have to take private ski lessons at an extra cost. Please note that should you either not ski or choose not to join in our lessons then no reduction will be offered from our standard holiday price. Snowboard tuition is not included in your holiday package and if any of your party would like snowboard tuition then we can put you in contact with RTM Snowboarding. These lessons must be prebooked and prepaid so please advise at the time of booking if you require this service.
Please note that this season we don’t have an actual crèche location and childcare will be provided in the most appropriate guest chalet each week.
Click here for more info on travel to France and airport /train station transfers.
2017/18 Additional Information
Empty Bed/Single Supplements
If you are a single traveller but would like your own twin room or are two people sharing a triple room, there will be an additional charge for any beds remaining empty in the room. Please note that the smaller rooms in the chalet will be allocated in this instance. If you have a group who would like full occupancy of a chalet and wish to keep some beds empty an additional charge for any beds remaining empty in the chalet will also apply. If booking Chalet Sapin Bleu then a minimum of 6 beds must be paid for at full price (unless any child discounts apply) for all weeks of the season.
- Peak dates: Saturday 23, 30 December 2017, 10 February 2018 – full price of holiday per empty bed
- All other dates:
Standard Chalets – £250 per empty bed
Premier Chalets – £300 per empty bed
We are pleased to offer discounts for groups, provided all members travel on the same date, the full number to qualify is booked in at the initial booking stage, stay in the same chalet and a single party leader handles ALL correspondence, queries and payments. You should specify that this is your intention at the time of the initial booking and the free place will be agreed at that point. The free place cannot be added on retrospectively.
- 10 travelling: 11th goes free on Saturday 16 December 2017, 6 January – 27 January 2018, 24 February – 24 March 2018
- All other dates: 15 travel – 16th goes free.
Children do not count towards free place ratios.
Early Booking Discounts
This is available on all deposits received before 30 June each year. It is only applicable to those booking directly with skivo2 and also paying the full holiday cost and will not be applied to any empty bed supplements or infant places charged.
- Children under 2 years in parents’ room: Charge of £75 per week plus the transfer cost as above (if this is required). We supply cots and high chairs free of charge
- Non skiing 2 – 4 years in parents’ room: 40% discount, instruction not included (this does not include triple rooms)
- Skiers 5 – 15 years in parents’ room: 30% discount instruction is included (this does not include triple rooms)
- Skiers 5 – 15 years in own room: reduction of £50 per week, instruction is included
- Non skiing under 5 years in own room: reduction of £100 per week, instruction is not included
You must book directly with skivo2 to qualify for both group, early and child discounts.