Picnic service running from Sunday 28 January 2018
- fed up of over the top piste restaurant prices?
- always having trouble finding a table in busy restaurants?
Would you like to have:
- lunch delivered to you at the meeting point in Courchevel 1850 after your ski lesson has finished at 11.15am or 1.45pm (Sundays) and 11.00am or 1.30pm (on all other days)?
- the freedom of eating when and where you like – on a lift, overlooking one of the many fantastic views or enjoy the warmth of the free indoor picnic area at the top of the Verdons gondola?
- orders taken in the comfort of your own chalet each evening?
Then take The Picnic Box lunch deal:
- Full Picnic – 8€ (includes sandwich, fruit, crisps, chocolate bar and a bottle of water)
- Family of 4 Picnic (2 adults + 2 children) – 25€ (includes sandwich, drink, fruit, crisps, chocolate bar and a bottle of water)
- Demi Picnic – 5€ (includes sandwich and a bottle of water)
Choose your own sandwich filling each day from:
- Jambon beurre
- Cheese and pickle
- Tuna mayonnaise
- Ham and mustard
- Salami and gherkins
- Brie and cranberry
Orders and payment
Our Sandwich Assistant will visit your chalet to take your order in the evening or please speak to your chalet host to arrange this.
We take payment in euros cash only. This will be collected from your chalet on a Friday evening.
Picnics are not available on Wednesdays.