Chalet Nicola had a 300,000 euros internal upgrade in summer 2018 and an external upgrade in summer 2019 and is now our flagship premier service chalet.
Private hot tub: Why not relax in the outdoor hot tub after a good day’s skiing. Unwind with a glass of bubbly served by your chalet host and ease away the exercise of the day.
Courtesy minibus service: This runs from the chalet each morning (apart from the staff day off) from 08:20/08:30hrs onwards to take guests down to the gondola station. Guests are asked to make their own way back to the chalet in the evening or you can ski back down a red run to within a 30 second walk of the chalet. There are also heated boot and ski lockers for rent at the gondola station. The courtesy minibus service is also available from 17:30hrs – 19:00hrs each evening (apart from Wednesday and Saturday) around the local Courchevel area up to 1850 and over to La Tania. Just call our driver and they will be there to collect you and return you to Chalet Nicola.
- All bedrooms ensuite with shower rooms
- Ski back to within one minute’s walk of the chalet
- Free wifi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open hearth log fireplace
- Triple bedroom (double and single bed – most suitable for families)
- Expansive south facing first floor balcony
- Large flat screen TV and DVD
- iPod dock
The three floor Chalet Nicola is one of the loveliest chalets in Le Praz and is characterised by the stunning contemporary and luxurious decorative style and natural wood that is displayed throughout the chalet. The chalet has been finished to an extremely high spec and includes underfloor heating throughout.
The beautifully finished first floor sitting room is the heart of this chalet and with an open hearth log burner creating warmth and cosiness it is a very welcoming place in which to relax at the end of the day. The double height of the sitting room lends the room grandeur but at the same time it is bright and airy with light streaming in from the large windows. There is ample seating provided in the sitting room by a number of two and three seater sofas. Two sets of double french windows lead off the sitting room on to a large balcony extending the length of the chalet providing stunning views of the Jean Blanc and Les Brigues pistes running back down to Le Praz. Additionally, there is an extensive dining area with seating for up to 16 people.
Sleeping 12/13, the 6 bedrooms, located on the ground and second floors of the chalet, are all luxuriously decorated with plenty of wardrobe space and all have the luxury of ensuites with floating sanitaryware and power showers.
To soothe those aching muscles after a long day on the slopes why not enjoy the indulgence of the outdoor hot tub with a range of massage water jets whilst enjoying a glass of bubbly in the open air.
Bedroom 1 – Double bedroom with ensuite shower, hand basin and wc
Bedroom 2 – Double bedroom with ensuite shower hand basin and wc
Bedroom 3 – Twins or kingsize (zip and link beds) bedroom with ensuite shower, hand basin and wc
Bedroom 4 – Twins or kingsize (zip and link beds) bedroom with ensuite shower, hand basin and wc
Boot room with heated boot warmer
Open plan sitting room with piste facing balcony with log burner and fabulous views towards the slopes and the runs back to the village
Bedroom 5 – Family suite – sleeps 3 – twins or kingsize with cubby hole bedroom off with singe bed, valley facing views with ensuite shower, hand basin and wc
Bedroom 6 – Twins or kingsize (zip and link beds) bedroom with ensuite shower, hand basin and wc
Outdoor hot tub
The skivo2 ski hire department is situated in Chalet Nicola’s basement
Located in a quiet cul de sac at towards the top of the Alleés des Cerisiers, Chalet Nicola is set near the bottom of the Jean Blanc piste giving excellent access back to the chalet via a red run (Les Brigues) at the end of the day for experienced skiers (one minute’s walk). The Le Praz gondola station is a ten minute “ski boot” walk from the chalet and the village pubs, hotels and shops are a mere 5 minutes saunter away.
Chef and host live out
- Premier service
- 7 nights accommodation
- Dedicated service of skivo2 staff and managers
- Breakfast consisting of cooked eggs, yoghurt, porridge, fresh fruit juice, fresh bread with a selection of jams and honey, fresh fruit bowl, local hams and cheeses, freshly brewed filter coffee or tea – full cooked breakfast on one morning in standard chalets and available on 6 mornings (self serve on 3 of the mornings) in premier service chalets
- Breakfast is catered for 4 mornings and self service for 3 mornings. Please note that our staff have one full day and 2 mornings off (when rooms are not serviced). This change is industry wide and enables us to comply with French regulations without greatly increasing prices.
- Afternoon tea each day with hot chocolate and vin chaud each being served one afternoon
- Kiddies tea if required (6 nights)
- Sparkling wine, crisps/nibbles (6 nights) and canapés (2 nights in standard chalets and 6 nights in premier service chalets)
- High quality 3 course evening meal (6 nights)
- Cheeseboard and port (one night in standard chalets and 6 nights in premier service chalets)
- Carefully selected high quality red and white wines (with upgraded red and white and also rosé wines being served in premier service chalets)
- Daily housekeeping (4 days)
- Fresh flowers or plant
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Bath and hand towel for each guest (plus sauna towel in Rosalie and hot tub towel in Nicola)
- Two pillows for every guest