Sleeps 20 – 22
- All rooms fully ensuite with shower rooms
- Free wifi
- Set in the heart of Le Praz
- Two minute walk to the gondola station
- Large chalet ideal for extended groups
- Open hearth log fireplace
- Heated boot warmer rack and ski store
- Flat Screen TV and DVD
- iPod dock
Arrival and departure days
Access to our chalets on arrival day is from 15:00hrs onwards. If you arrive earlier you are welcome to deposit your luggage in the garage / hallway and then explore the local area. There is a free ski bus which connects the Courchevel villages.
On departure day please vacate your bedroom by 10:00hrs. If you wish to ski on your day of departure you are then welcome to use an area in the chalet to change out of your ski gear at the end of skiing.
Chalet Roger is a superb traditional style chalet built to exacting specifications making it ideal for skiing enthusiasts. Boasting over 4,300ft of floor space it is situated in the heart of the village about two hundred meters from the lift station with skiing back to about fifty metres from the chalet. Built to extremely high standards with en-suite facilities in all rooms. The large lounge and dining area has large comfortable settees and an open log fire. The dining area comfortably seats over twenty people. Shops, bars and restaurants are all within a minutes walk.
All bedrooms have ensuite shower rooms (shower, wc and basin).
Boot, ski room and staff accommodation
Entrance hallway leading to a very spacious lounge with open hearth log fire and roomy dining room
There is a large hallway with 2 doors at each end. Behind the left hand door are bedrooms 1 and 2 and behind the right hand door are bedrooms 3, 4 and 5.
Bedroom 1 – Triple (side of chalet above kitchen)
Bedroom 2 – Small twin with juliet balcony (above dining room)
Bedroom 3 – Medium twin (front of chalet (front of chalet above lounge)
Bedroom 4 – Small twin (side of chalet above dining room)
Bedroom 5 – Twin, shower with 2 juliet balconies (front of chalet above lounge)
There is a large hallway with 2 doors at each end. Behind the left hand door are bedrooms 6 and 7 and behind the right hand door are bedrooms 8, 9 and 10.
Bedroom 6 – Triple (side of chalet above kitchen)
Bedroom 7 – Small twin with balcony (side of chalet above dining room)
Bedroom 8 – Twin (front of chalet above lounge)
Bedroom 9 – Small twin (side of chalet above dining room)
Bedroom 10 – Twin with balcony (front of chalet above lounge)
Chalet Roger is set in the middle of Le Praz giving excellent access to local amenities. It is just over a a two minute walk to the gondola station from the chalet. At the end of they day you can ski across the lakeside area straight back to the road which is less than 50 metres from the chalet.
Chef, commis chef and host. There is staff accommodation (not necessarily for the Roger staff) in the basement of the chalet.
We made some changes to our catering services prior to the 2019/20 season. This has now been tweaked slightly and will continue into the forthcoming seasons. This change is industry wide and is in line with other ski operators.
- Standard service
- 7 nights accommodation
- 10 hours of ski tuition (2 hours over 5 days)
- Dedicated service of skivo2 staff and managers
- Our staff have 2 days off (when rooms are not serviced).
- Breakfast for 7 days (5 catered / 2 self service) consisting of cooked eggs, yoghurt, porridge, fresh fruit juice, fresh bread with a selection of jams and honey, fresh fruit bowl, local hams and cheeses, freshly brewed filter coffee or tea – full cooked breakfast on one morning in standard chalets and available on 7 mornings in premier service chalets
- Afternoon tea each day with hot chocolate on Sundays and vin chaud on Mondays.
- Kiddies tea if required (5 nights)
- Sparkling wine, crisps/nibbles (5 nights) and canapés (2 nights in standard chalets and 5 nights in premier service chalets)
- High quality 3 course evening meal (5 nights)
- Cheeseboard and port (one night in standard chalets and 5 nights in premier service chalets)
- Carefully selected high quality red and white wines (with upgraded red and white and also rosé wines being served in premier service chalets) – you are welcome to help yourself to our chalet wines on the staff days off
- Daily housekeeping (5 days)
- Fresh flowers or plant
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Bath and hand towel for each guest (plus sauna towel in Rosalie and hot tub towel in Nicola)
- Two pillows for every guest