Sleeps 20 – 22
- All rooms fully ensuite with shower rooms
- Free wifi
- Set in the heart of Le Praz
- Two minute walk to the gondola station
- Large chalet ideal for extended groups
- Open hearth log fireplace
- Heated boot warmer rack and ski store
- Flat Screen TV and DVD
- iPod dock
Chalet Roger is a superb traditional style chalet built to exacting specifications making it ideal for skiing enthusiasts. Boasting over 4,300ft of floor space it is situated in the heart of the village about two hundred meters from the lift station with skiing back to about fifty metres from the chalet. Built to extremely high standards with en-suite facilities in all rooms. The large lounge and dining area has large comfortable settees and an open log fire. The dining area comfortably seats over twenty people. Shops, bars and restaurants are all within a minutes walk.
All bedrooms have ensuite shower rooms (shower, wc and basin).
Boot, ski room and staff accommodation
Entrance hallway leading to a very spacious lounge with open hearth log fire and roomy dining room
There is a large hallway with 2 doors at each end. Behind the left hand door are bedrooms 1 and 2 and behind the right hand door are bedrooms 3, 4 and 5.
Bedroom 1 – Triple (side of chalet above kitchen)
Bedroom 2 – Small twin with juliet balcony (above dining room)
Bedroom 3 – Medium twin (front of chalet (front of chalet above lounge)
Bedroom 4 – Small twin (side of chalet above dining room)
Bedroom 5 – Twin, shower with 2 juliet balconies (front of chalet above lounge)
There is a large hallway with 2 doors at each end. Behind the left hand door are bedrooms 6 and 7 and behind the right hand door are bedrooms 8, 9 and 10.
Bedroom 6 – Triple (side of chalet above kitchen)
Bedroom 7 – Small twin with balcony (side of chalet above dining room)
Bedroom 8 – Twin (front of chalet above lounge)
Bedroom 9 – Small twin (side of chalet above dining room)
Bedroom 10 – Twin with balcony (front of chalet above lounge)
Chalet Roger is set in the middle of Le Praz giving excellent access to local amenities. It is just over a a two minute walk to the gondola station from the chalet. At the end of they day you can ski across the lakeside area straight back to the road which is less than 50 metres from the chalet.
Chef, commis chef and host. There is staff accommodation (not necessarily for the Roger staff) in the basement of the chalet.
- 7 nights accommodation
- Dedicated service of skivo2 staff and managers
- Breakfast consisting of cooked eggs, yoghurt, porridge, orange/grapefruit juice and fresh bread with a selection of jams and honey, fresh fruit bowl, local hams and cheeses, freshly brewed filter coffee or tea (full cooked breakfast on one morning)
- Afternoon tea with hot chocolate and vin chaud each being served one afternoon
- Sparkling wine and crisps/nibbles (4 nights)
- Sparkling wine and canapés (2 nights)
- High quality evening meal (6 nights)
- Cheeseboard and port (1 night)
- Kiddies tea if required (6 nights)
- Carefully selected unlimited high quality wines
- Daily housekeeping (6 days)
- Fresh flowers
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Bath and hand towel
- Two pillows for every guest