- Luxury chalet newly built to owner’s specification
- Spacious entertaining area with two terraces, amazing open hearth log fireplace with glass front and a plush designer dining area
- All four bedrooms ensuite with heated towel rails (2 of the bedrooms share a wc external to the bedrooms)
- Private balconies to two bedrooms
- Free wifi
- Four minute walk to gondola station
- Under floor heating on all floors
- Interior designed with stylish furniture throughout
- Heated boot warmer rack and ski store
- Large flat screen TV and DVD
- iPod dock and “jack”
Arrival and departure days
Access to our chalets on arrival day is from 15:00hrs onwards. If you arrive earlier you are welcome to deposit your luggage in the garage / hallway and then explore the local area. There is a free ski bus which connects the Courchevel villages.
On departure day please vacate your bedroom by 10:00hrs. If you wish to ski on your day of departure you are then welcome to use an area in the chalet to change out of your ski gear at the end of skiing.
Sapin Bleu was built in the autumn of 2012 to its owner’s specification and sits in the centre of the village with the shops and bars being only a very short stroll away. Day or night, the panoramic views from the chalet are unforgettable. Its convenient location is only a 4 minute walk to the gondola station in Le Praz which is only 200m away meaning you are never far away from the slopes.
The first floor of the chalet is given over to a large and stylish open plan entertaining area – it is composed of an impressive lounge opening on to two terraces (one having expansive views over the valley and the other terrace being private and enclosed) and also has an open log fire. There is a modern dining area with plush designer furniture.
Arranged over three floors this fabulous chalet has been very thoughtfully designed to an impressive level with an emphasis on space and quality. There are four bedrooms, one being on the ground floor level and the other 3 bedrooms spread over the second floor of the property.
This is a gorgeous chalet and the entire property is fitted to a high standard and has been styled with the experience of an interior designer.
Ski storage with heated boot warmer rack
Bedroom 1 – Double or twin bedroom with ensuite shower, hand basin and wc
Stylish open plan sitting room with feature log fire and dining area
Bedroom 2 – Master bedroom (village and valley facing balcony) with ensuite bathroom – bathe and separate walk in shower, hand basin, heated towel rail and wc
Bedroom 3 – Double bedroom (village and valley facing balcony) with ensuite shower room, hand basin and heated towel rail (shares a wc external to the bedroom with bedroom 4)
Bedroom 4 – Twin bedroom (valley facing views) with ensuite shower room, hand basin and heated towel rail (shares a wc external to the bedroom with bedroom 3)
Located in a quiet road in the main area of Le Praz the chalet is only a couple of minutes walk from the gondola/lift station, local pubs, hotel, restaurants and shops.
Chef/Host (one member of staff) lives out
The Chef/Host is assisted on a number of weeks in the season but on some week will run the chalet on their own
We made some changes to our catering services prior to the 2019/20 season. This has now been tweaked slightly and will continue into the forthcoming seasons. This change is industry wide and is in line with other ski operators.
- Premier service
- 7 nights accommodation
- 10 hours of ski tuition (2 hours over 5 days)
- Dedicated service of skivo2 staff and managers
- Our staff have 2 days off (when rooms are not serviced).
- Breakfast for 7 days (5 catered / 2 self service) consisting of cooked eggs, yoghurt, porridge, fresh fruit juice, fresh bread with a selection of jams and honey, fresh fruit bowl, local hams and cheeses, freshly brewed filter coffee or tea – full cooked breakfast on one morning in standard chalets and available on 7 mornings in premier service chalets
- Afternoon tea each day with hot chocolate on Sundays and vin chaud on Mondays.
- Kiddies tea if required (5 nights)
- Sparkling wine, crisps/nibbles (5 nights) and canapés (2 nights in standard chalets and 5 nights in premier service chalets)
- High quality 3 course evening meal (5 nights)
- Cheeseboard and port (one night in standard chalets and 5 nights in premier service chalets)
- Carefully selected high quality red and white wines (with upgraded red and white and also rosé wines being served in premier service chalets) – you are welcome to help yourself to our chalet wines on the staff days off
- Daily housekeeping (5 days)
- Fresh flowers or plant
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Bath and hand towel for each guest (plus sauna towel in Rosalie and hot tub towel in Nicola)
- Two pillows for every guest