- Luxury chalet newly built to owner’s specification
- Spacious entertaining area with two terraces, amazing open hearth log fireplace with glass front and a plush designer dining area
- All four bedrooms ensuite with heated towel rails (2 of the bedrooms share a wc external to the bedrooms)
- Private balconies to two bedrooms
- Free wifi
- Four minute walk to gondola station
- Under floor heating on all floors
- Interior designed with stylish furniture throughout
- Heated boot warmer rack and ski store
- Large flat screen TV and DVD
- iPod dock and “jack”
Sapin Bleu was built in the autumn of 2012 to its owner’s specification and sits in the centre of the village with the shops and bars being only a very short stroll away. Day or night, the panoramic views from the chalet are unforgettable. Its convenient location is only a 4 minute walk to the gondola station in Le Praz which is only 200m away meaning you are never far away from the slopes.
The first floor of the chalet is given over to a large and stylish open plan entertaining area – it is composed of an impressive lounge opening on to two terraces (one having expansive views over the valley and the other terrace being private and enclosed) and also has an open log fire. There is a modern dining area with plush designer furniture.
Arranged over three floors this fabulous chalet has been very thoughtfully designed to an impressive level with an emphasis on space and quality. There are four bedrooms, one being on the ground floor level and the other 3 bedrooms spread over the second floor of the property.
This is a gorgeous chalet and the entire property is fitted to a high standard and has been styled with the experience of an interior designer.
Ski storage with heated boot warmer rack
Bedroom 1 – Double or twin bedroom with ensuite shower, hand basin and wc
Stylish open plan sitting room with feature log fire and dining area
Bedroom 2 – Master bedroom (village and valley facing balcony) with ensuite bathroom – bathe and separate walk in shower, hand basin, heated towel rail and wc
Bedroom 3 – Double bedroom (village and valley facing balcony) with ensuite shower room, hand basin and heated towel rail (shares a wc external to the bedroom with bedroom 4)
Bedroom 4 – Twin bedroom (valley facing views) with ensuite shower room, hand basin and heated towel rail (shares a wc external to the bedroom with bedroom 3)
Located in a quiet road in the main area of Le Praz the chalet is only a couple of minutes walk from the gondola/lift station, local pubs, hotel, restaurants and shops.
Chef and host live out
- Premier service
- 7 nights accommodation
- Dedicated service of skivo2 staff and managers
- Breakfast consisting of full cooked selection of bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes etc, yoghurt, porridge, orange/grapefruit juice and fresh bread with a selection of jams and honey, fresh fruit bowl, local hams and cheeses, freshly brewed filter coffee or tea
- Afternoon tea with hot chocolate and vin chaud each being served one afternoon
- Sparkling wine and canapés (6 nights)
- High quality 3 course evening meal (6 nights)
- Cheeseboard and port (6 nights)
- Kiddies tea if required (6 nights)
- Carefully selected unlimited upgraded high quality wines, including rosé wines
- Daily housekeeping (6 days)
- Fresh flowers
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Bath and hand towel
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Two pillows for every guest