Sleeps 10 – 13
- All 5 bedrooms either fully ensuite with bath and/or shower rooms or private bath or shower rooms beside
- Open plan family suite with double bedroom and twin bedroom
- Free wifi
- Set in the heart of Le Praz
- Three-minute walk to the gondola station
- Large log burner
- Heated boot warmer and ski store
- Flat Screen TV and DVD
- iPod dock
Arrival and departure days
Access to our chalets on arrival day is from 15:00hrs onwards. If you arrive earlier you are welcome to deposit your luggage in the garage / hallway and then explore the local area. There is a free ski bus which connects the Courchevel villages.
On departure day please vacate your bedroom by 10:00hrs. If you wish to ski on your day of departure you are then welcome to use an area in the chalet to change out of your ski gear at the end of skiing.
Chalet Valeriane has been lovingly restored and tastefully decorated and is a very homely and charming chalet. With a warm welcome, delicious food and exceptionally comfortable and cosy rooms, it is an ideal place for a ski holiday.
Being in the old village it’s close to the bars and restaurants, yet only 250 metres to the lifts. It is just opposite L’Elephant (previously the Pizzeria).
All of the bedrooms have large wardrobes and plenty of storage space. All bedrooms are either ensuite or have their own private facilities close to the room.
All rooms are either fully ensuite with bath and/or shower rooms or private bath or shower rooms beside
Entrance hallway leading to a spacious lounge with a large log burner and dining area
Heated boot warmer and ski storage area
Valeriane (1) – Double bedroom ensuite (with shower, basin and WC) with a small balcony
Bruyere (2) – Double bedroom (small) with private shower room (with shower, basin and WC) beside
Lavande (3) – Twin or kingsize bedroom with ensuite (with shower, basin and WC)
Violette (4) – Family suite with double bedroom leading to adjoining large twin bedroom (through an open doorway) with ensuite (shower, WC and basin)
Jasmine (5) – Twin bedroom with a mezzanine bed (suitable for children over 5 years) with private bathroom (bath with shower over, sink and WC) outside
Chalet Valeriane is set in the middle of Le Praz giving excellent access to local amenities. It is just over a two-minute walk to the gondola station from the chalet. At the end of the day, you can ski across the lakeside area straight back to the road which is less than 70 metres from the chalet.
Chef and host – live out
We made some changes to our catering services prior to the 2019/20 season. This has now been tweaked slightly and will continue into the forthcoming seasons. This change is industry wide and is in line with other ski operators.
- Standard service
- 7 nights accommodation
- 10 hours of ski tuition (2 hours over 5 days)
- Dedicated service of skivo2 staff and managers
- Our staff have 2 days off (when rooms are not serviced).
- Breakfast for 7 days (5 catered / 2 self service) consisting of cooked eggs, yoghurt, porridge, fresh fruit juice, fresh bread with a selection of jams and honey, fresh fruit bowl, local hams and cheeses, freshly brewed filter coffee or tea – full cooked breakfast on one morning in standard chalets and available on 7 mornings in premier service chalets
- Afternoon tea each day with hot chocolate on Sundays and vin chaud on Mondays.
- Kiddies tea if required (5 nights)
- Sparkling wine, crisps/nibbles (5 nights) and canapés (2 nights in standard chalets and 5 nights in premier service chalets)
- High quality 3 course evening meal (5 nights)
- Cheeseboard and port (one night in standard chalets and 5 nights in premier service chalets)
- Carefully selected high quality red and white wines (with upgraded red and white and also rosé wines being served in premier service chalets) – you are welcome to help yourself to our chalet wines on the staff days off
- Daily housekeeping (5 days)
- Fresh flowers or plant
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Bath and hand towel for each guest (plus sauna towel in Rosalie and hot tub towel in Nicola)
- Two pillows for every guest