We all share the responsibility by our actions to make each other as safe and comfortable as possible.
All our staff will have a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate and will be taking part in enhanced start up cleaning process training and chalet cleaning routines will be increased during the season. We will also be following whatever measures the French government have in place at the time of your holiday in resort.
La Société des Trois-Vallées (S3V lift company) had the following processes in place when they lifts were open in Courchevel in July and August 2020:
- Masks mandatory from 11 years old in the ski lifts
- Hydro-alcoholic gel available at lifts for a recommended use
- Social distancing in place
- At departure of lift: single file, respect of the markers (1m between each person)
- At the arrival of lift: leave the area immediately while respecting social distancing
- Use lifts as a family or group of friends
Their porcesses will be updated for the 2021/22 winter ski season and the S3V will take all measures to ensure the safety of their customers.