Pre ordering your ski pass in advance of your holiday ensures that your ski pass will be ready and waiting for you upon arrival in resort and that you will avoid queuing to sort out your own ski pass purchase.
We will send you a Ski Pass Pre Order Form along with your final holiday balance invoice. This should be returned to the UK office as as soon as possible. This will ensure that you do not have to wait and queue to buy your own ski pass when you get to resort and that your ski pass will be ready and waiting for you upon arrival in resort.
There are reduced rate passes available for families and groups of people buying passes together (one person must make payment for all the passes):
- Pass Duo: Buy 2 passes together and save 10€ on a 6-day 3 Vallées or Courchevel pass. Same duration (6 days or more), same ski area (3 Vallées or Courchevel valley) for both skiers. One payment per group. Please note that the 3 Vallées Duo pass includes free access to the “Verdons by night” evenings (Every Wednesday from December 25, 2013 to March 5, 2014): opening of the ski Verdons, draglift Sources and Family Park.
- Pass Tribu: Are there 3 or more of you ? Families, friends – save money by buying as a group! Buy together and save 15€ on a 6-day 3 Vallées or Courchevel pass. Same duration (6 days or more), same ski area (3 Vallées or Courchevel valley) for all skiers.
- One payment per group. Please note that the 3 Vallées Tribu pass includes free access to the “Verdons by night” evenings (Every Wednesday from December 25, 2013 to March 5, 2014): opening of the ski Verdons, draglift Sources and Family Park.
- Family Pass: Available for 2 parents and 2 or more children (all must live at the same address in the UK). Children are classed as 17 years or less. Everyone pays the child’s tarriff. Proof of children’s ages is required in resort.
- Senior Pass: This pass is free. Proof of age is required. A photo is also required.
- Under 5: This pass is free. Proof of age is required. A photo is also required.
Individual skier passes and pedestrian passes can also be purchased.
Which Pass? If you are a Level 5 skier or above we would recommend that you would benefit from selecting a 3 Vallées pass to enable you to enjoy the full scope of skiing in this area. Beginners will require a Courchevel pass as we use non free lifts in our ski lessons.
Please ensure that you carefully select the correct type of ski pass, number of days and whether or not you with to purchase Carré Neige ski insurance as your pass and insurance (if requested) will be pre-bought before you arrive in resort. Please note clearly if you wish a Duo, Tribu or Family pass (marking together on the form the relevant guests on the same type of pass) otherwise we will purchase an Individual Pass which is more expensive.
We will NOT be able to change this pass once we have purchased it and the full amount of the pass will be payabel to skivo2 upon arrival in resort. Your pass will be purchased first thing on the Monday morning before you are travelling out to resort. Our Resort Manager will deliver your ski pass to you on the first evening when you arrive and will take payment at that point. Our preferred payment method is by debit or credit card (no additional charges are applied).
When you budget for a ski trip, the price of the ski pass is regularly, though unfairly, singled out as being expensive. Access to the 3 Vallees ski domain costs an adult skier 46 euros per day. When taken into account the sheer size of the ski area, the cost of the ski lifts and the daily maintenance required to provide absolute safety on slopes that are the envy of the world, the price is more than justified. Compared to elsewhere, the price of the passes in this French resort is unbeatable in terms of value for money and quality of the ski lift operation.